Redback Precision Barrel Vice and Action Wrenches
Fix the Barrel vice firmly to the bench with 2 steel ‘G’ type clamps or mechanical fixings
- Insert into vice with a paper sleeve around barrel – suggest 1 layer of photo copy paper to prevent marring
- Tighten the 2 vice nuts equally as required to prevent slippage
- Insert Action wrench so the wrench bar is horizontal (3 lug only)
- Turn in a counter – clockwise direction to loosen barrel.
- S. barrels require suitable anti seize applied to threads.
- Re-tension as required
- These Action Wrenches are not for the removal of factory fitted and tensioned barrels.
- Only to be used with wrench handle supplied and must not be extended
- Only to be used with low tension switch barrel systems
- Head space and tension should be checked by a competent person.
- Cannot be used with original Sportco or Omark barrel fit (adaptor required)