Possum Hollow Bore Guide group to suit the bolt diameters approximately 21.9mm.
Please follow the “3 step” instructions here to help choose the correct bore guide within this group.
- Your bolt diameter needs to measure close to 0.863″ or 21.9mm to match the bore guides within this group!
- If your bolt is not of this diameter, then choose a different group of bore guides which matches your bolt diameter.
Step 1: Establish your bolt action is one of these models listed here. Also confirm your bolt diameter using calipers.
* Barnard P model
* Lithgow LA102
* Browning BBR and BBR-SA
* Witchita 1200 and 1375
* Firearms Development
Step2: Check the list of cartridges listed here which will determine the bore guide part number (#)
#57 7-08, 308, 270, 280, 30-06, 7BR, 7IHMSA, 7×57, 8×57
#47 204, 221, 222, 223, 222mag
#48 22 & 6PPC, 220 Swift
#49 22-250, 22BR, 6BR, 243, 25-06, 257rob, 6rem, 250 savage, 6.5×55, 6.5x47L, 6.5 Creedmoor
#97 7mm and 300 standard mag (eg: 7mm Rem magnum or 300 Winchester Magnum) NOT WSM
# 6.5X284 (Specific)
# 284 (Specific)
# 7SAUM (specific)
Step 3: Use the Dropdown menu above to select the appropriate bore guide part number (#) and then, ADD TO CART.
CHOOSE AN OPTION:-
* Choose a corresponding bore guide part number from the dropdown bar above. Once you select any one, it will display the ‘in stock’ quantity.
* If you need two or more guides within this particular group listing, simply add to cart, one at a time.
* As always, if any item says sold out after being selected, you cannot add to cart. But you can register for an automatic email alert to notify you immediately when it is back in stock.