Possum Hollow Bore Guide group to suit the bolt diameters approximately 17.4mm.
Please follow the “3 step” instructions here to help choose the correct bore guide within this group.
- Your bolt diameter needs to measure close to 0.685″ or 17.4mm to match the bore guides within this group!
- If your bolt is not of this diameter, then choose a different group of bore guides which matches your bolt diameter.
Step 1: Establish your bolt action is one of these models listed here. Also confirm your bolt diameter using calipers.
* Tikka T3, T3x, Tac A1 models
* Tikka 590, 595, 690, 695 models
* Howa 1500 models
* Weatherby Vanguard
* Sako A3, A4, L461 models
* Sako Finnbear 491, 591, 691 models
Step2: Check the list of cartridges listed here which will determine the bore guide part number (#)
#58 17 rem, 17 Mach IV
#59 204, 221, 222, 223, 222mag
#60 22 and 6mm PPC, 220 swift
#13 22BR, 6BR, 22-250, 243, 25-06, 257rob, 6rem, 250 savage, 6.5×55, 6.5x47L, 6.5 Creedmoor
#15 7-08, 308, 270, 280, 30-06, 7BR, 7IHMSA, 7×57, 8×57
#14 7mm and 300 standard mag (eg: 7mm Rem magnum or 300 Winchester Magnum) NOT WSM
#150 284win and 30-284
#111 7mm Mag
Step 3: Use the Dropdown menu above “Choose an option”, to select the appropriate bore guide part number (#) and then, ADD TO CART.
CHOOSING FROM THE LIST:-
- Choose a corresponding bore guide part number from the dropdown bar above. Once you select any one, the ‘in stock’ quantity of that will display.
- If you need two or more guides within this particular group listing, simply add to cart, one at a time.
- As always, if any item says sold out after being selected, you cannot add to cart. But you can register for an automatic email alert to notify you immediately when it is back in stock.