Sinclair Bullet Comparator Inserts
- This Sinclair Comparator is an excellent tool to use to sort bullets by base to ogive length. Or Ogive to cartridge case head of loaded rounds.
- This is a valuable step if you are considering trimming the bullet meplat.
- Sinclair Bullet Comparator attaches to the blade of your caliper and uses inserts for each specific caliber.
- The inserts are stainless steel and machined with a taper and a short straight section to more accurately duplicate the chamber throat.
- This eliminates the wobble experienced with many comparators which have standard drilled holes.
- The design allows you to quickly and accurately measure the bullet’s bearing surface of the bullet.
- Comparator inserts are available in 17 thru 45 caliber, and they can be used in both the Sinclair and Hornady comparator bodies.