Lowey Rimfire Rod Guides
- The Lowey plastic Rimfire Rod guides are made for many popular 22 Rimfire (and 17 Rimfire) rifles available in Australia. Especially those used in competition.
- We can’t always guarantee which colours as we get what we get. But happy to accept any preferences if you comment in the NOTES at check-out.
- Made in South Australia these have been a popular brand for many years. Choose an option above. The current list of bore guides made is:
- Anschutz 1761 (.17 or .22)
- Anschutz 54.30
- Anschutz Match 54 & 54 Repeater (.17 or .22)
- Anschutz Match 64 & 64 Repeater (.17 or .22)
- Brno – Models 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- CZ 457 (.17 or .22)
- CZ Rimfire 452, 453 & 455 (.17 or .22)
- Lithgow Crossover LA101 (.17 or .22)
- Remington 581
- Sako – Finnfire and Quad .22LR/.22WMR
- Sako – Finnfire and Quad .17
- Savage Mk II – E receiver only (.17 or .22)
- Stiller 2500X and Trident
- Valmet M59
Tip: Just so you know, all Rimfire type of rod guides are basically the shape of the bolt body itself so they will fit into the receiver part of the action. Which means there is a cutaway on the underside of the front part. This also means the centre hole becomes exposed on underside and solvent will drip out. This is unavoidable due the the shape of the action. If your action is a magazine type, then remove the magazine when cleaning and place a suitable cloth underneath to catch drips. Single shot actions will require cleaning up after bore guide is removed.