21st Century Case Holders for Neck Turner
- These shell holders are used to securely hold the case
- Used in the 21st Century neck turn lathe (Tail Stock shaft)
- Or can be used with the 21st Century Power Adapter Driver unit with hex shaft (sold separately)
- These case holders are designed to provide adequate grip on the case rim and primer pocket yet are gentle and won’t damage
- Consist of two parts together, The shell rim holder and the Base driver with O ring to fit primer pocket.
- Therefore specific to small or large primer pockets (eg: 308win is different to 308 palma)
- Stainless steel.
Refer to the Shellholder Chart tab above next to Description to find the one to suit your cartridges
(Alternatively, click here to see the chart in a new screen) – 21st Shellholder Driver Cutter Chart