Wilson Pistol Max Gauge
- The Wilson Pistol Max (Cartridge) Gage is designed to check loaded pistol cartridges and is set to maximum SAAMI spec dimensions.
- This gage will measure Max Case Length, Max Cartridge dimensions and Max Loaded Round Length.
- But, more importantly it will help you to determine what is going on with your loaded ammunition. It can help to solve many issues associated with loading pistol ammunition.
- Such as, bowing of cases during sizing, oblong rounds, bulge on case or crimp just to name a few.
- The Pistol Max Gage is a must if you are loading your own ammunition for your handguns or if you need to check purchased factory ammunition.