AMP Aztec Software – Unlock Code for Mark I machine only
AZTEC Software for the the Mark 1 (first version) AMP annealing machine.
- This is a software purchase, which updates the Mark I version of the AMP annealing machine,
- Allows you to self analyse your own batches of cartridge cases the same way the Mark II machine does!
- Added this software to your Mark 1 machine expands it’s capability a lot. This same AZTEC software which comes pre loaded in the MARK II machines. Except 50 BMG etc)
- The AZTEC analysis does a special “burn” mode which accurately determines the precise code to use in the machine to anneal each different batch (or lot #) of cases.
- It gives owners complete control over the whole process because there are always slight variations in lot numbers or batches of brass itself in all brands of Brass cases.
- This saves you sending brass over to New Zealand for analysis because postage organisations world wide are blocking packages containing empty Brass cases now.
- If you are neck turning your cases and change the thickness you can analyse the different batch to get a precise code which suits.
- AZTEC mode also has the ability to +1. +2, +3 or -1, -2, -3 on the code setting if you desire for your own fine tuning.
AZTEC software download unlock code for the Annealing Made Perfect, Mark I machine. The software is downloaded directly from the Annealing Made Perfect website. What you are purchasing here is the UNLOCK code to allow the software which you download to work.
Annealing Made Perfect will then provide you with this code directly after purchase.
Stuart’s tip: Really well worth the trouble and brings your Mark I machine up to latest standard.