Forster Original Case trimmer
– For trimming most standard calibres from 17cal to 458cal
This is one of the best cartridge case trimmers made. From the company who invented the first case trimmer back in 1946.
The Forster ORIGINAL Case Trimmer is a high quality, economical miniature lathe that trims most of the common cartridges.
Great features like:-
- A four staggered tooth cutter made of high alloy steel to stop chattering.
- The bearing is hand honed to fit the cutter shaft for a precision fit.
- Fine adjustment screw allows for 0.001″ increments.
- Extruded alluminium I-beam base to resist lathe torque.
- A range of Brown & Sharpe style collets to accurately secure each case. (purchase separately. Collets #1, #2, #3 and #4 only fit this trimmer)
- Trim most standard calibres from 17 to 458
- Long cutter shaft. 0.490
- Mounting base length is 5.375″ long. Optional shorter base and longer bases are available
- Uses collects (Brown & Sharp system) to secure case heads. #1, #2, #3 and #4 are available for the ”Original Case Trimmer”
- Collets and calibre pilots ordered separately
- Accommodates all 6 Forster trimmer accessories. Primer pocket chamfering, 3-in-1 Case mouth cutter, Bullet hollow pointer, Primer pocket cleaner, outside neck turner and neck inside reamer
Collet heads (#1, #2, #3 and #4) are sold separately
Pilots in all calibres are sold separately.