Forster Bench Rest Powder Measure
- The Bench Rest® Powder Measure keeps your powder flowing evenly.
- Its long, narrow, powder-charge reservoir minimizes shearing.
- The charge arm meters the powder and dispenses a flow of consistent charges using your choice of gun powder. For example, it will measure from 2½ grains of Bullseye® to 95 grains of IMR® 4320 or Alliant Reloder® 15.
- The powder hopper is designed to eliminate variation in charges due to changes in the volume of powder contained in the hopper.
- The small outlet on the hopper serves as a built-in baffle, regulating the powder leaving the hopper and entering the measure in a uniform manner.
- The Powder Measure comes with two large drop tubes for large and small capacity cases. The integral C-clamp fastens securely to a bench or shelf.
- An optional Stand is sold separately.
With the superior design of our Bench Rest Powder Measure you are able to achieve repeatability within 1/10th of one grain, along with throwing a charge every 4 seconds.