Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die
This is one of the best bullet seating dies available. Like the Forster Bench Rest seating die, this has a spring loaded sliding sleeve which is cartridge specific to support the case and bullet within the die body during bullet seating operations
- This is a threaded die with standard 7/8″ x 14 thread that will fit all regular brand reloading presses and of course the great Forster Co-ax reloading press.
- Some of the special features about this die is the sliding guide tube to support the cartridge case in line as both case and tube move into the die to seat the projectile straight.
- There is an adjustment screw at the top of the die for primary or basic setting of the seater stem and the micrometer in the middle for fine calibrated adjustments of the stem.
- Accurate, consistent cartridge overall length (COAL) results with micrometer engravings in 0.001″.
- Also the ogive shape of the internal seating stem suits most Tangent Ogive and Secant Ogive (VLD), and Hybrid ogive bullets. BUT, please read “Troubleshooting” tab above
- This die is easy to operate and a pleasure to use.