Neck Turn Arbor 21st Century – Black Nitride
- Neck Turning Arbor in Black Nitride to suit the 21st Century Shooting Outside Neck turner.
- Black Nitride reduces friction and galling
- Nearly as hard as Carbide
- Best quality arbors to suit this neck turner.
- These are identified by engraving on the top with Prefix “T” and then the calibre
- The sizings are generally 0.002″ less than calibre (bullet) diameter.
Tip: As a side note, these will also actually fit into the 21st Century press adapters (both types) and may, or may not, be suitable for internal case neck expanding after resizing cases in a neck bushing type die (when those cartridges have NOT been outside neck turned). This is to even out internal sizes before bullet seating.
The size of these mandrels is approx 0.002″ less than calibre (bullet) size which is a just bit smaller than the STD 21st Century expander mandrels are. They were not designed for this task but….it may be useful to know.
NB: Expander mandrels will not fit in the neck turner as they do not have a flat machine on the side like the actual Neck Turn arbors have.
(22 cal, 6mm, 6.5, 7mm, 30 cal)