21st Century Barrel Vise (Vice)
- This barrel vise is used to clamp the barrel for removal in custom rifles. Not used to remove factory fitted barrels (which are really tight)
- Typically used for competition rifles which have been made to interchange the barrels.
- 4 clamp bolting system spreads the load and will work on tapered barrel too. Light springs separate the two surfaces.
- Elliptical shape curves contact on 4 points.
- Fit barrel diameters up to 1.6″ diameter (40mm)
- Drilled to allow bolting to a secure bench or can be used with solid G clamps
- We recommend wrapping the barrels in copy paper to prevent marking.