These scope rings made by Trentech in QLD and are absolutely top quality precision scope rings. Best of all they are AUSTRALIAN MADE.
These scope rings fit all the benchrest type actions. Like Kelbly Stolle, Stiller etc with integral dovetail and Davidson type bases fitted onto BAT and other Benchrest actions.Also many custom 22 Rimfire actions like Falcon, Turbo, Copperhead, Hall etc.When the side bracket is reversed they will fit the Anschutz type 11mm dovetails. Many rifles have this dovetail including all Anschutz rifles and many other 22 Rimfire rifles. Also most Air rifles and some centrefire target rifles.
- Machined in pairs and numbered as matched sets
- Perfect alignment on one piece dovetails. NB. When using two piece dovetail blocks alignment of the blocks should be always be carefully checked.
- Double screw style with side bracket clamping method. The clamp is removed and flipped over for the 11mm Anschutz size dovetails.
- Metric screws. 3mm and 2.5mm allen keys are required.
- Material – Strong aircraft alloy material
- Finishes – ANODISED CLEAR or ANODISED BLACK. NB. Anodising is a durable, hard wearing surface finish which prevents tarnishing.
- Weight – is 100 grams for 30mm double screw type and 66grams for 30mm single screw type. 104 grams for 34mm double screw type
- Heights – Measured from top of the dovetail to bottom of scope tube – for 30mm STD rings it is 15mm. For 34mm rings it is 16mm. For 30mm Tall it is 27mm
- Width – is 20mm for double screw sets and 13mm for single screw sets
- Surface edges are radiused so no digging sharp corners into your scope tube
- Also… they just look great