Forster Co Ax Cartridge Case Inspector
- Accurate performance from your ammunition is absolutely dependent on uniformity of both the bullet and the case.
- Achieving that uniformity is not possible without an accurate, reliable measuring device.
- The Forster exclusive Co-Ax Case & Cartridge Inspector provides you with the ability to ensure uniformity by measuring three critical dimensions: neck wall thickness, case neck concentricity, and bullet runout.
- Measurements are in increments of one-thousandth of an inch so accuracy is superb.
- The Inspector is unique because it checks both the bullet and case alignment in relation to the centerline (axis) of the entire cartridge or case
Please note: Pilots sold separately. The pilots are the same as the Forster Original Case Trimmer pilots (sold separately) and are caliber specific.
(The .17 caliber pilot is not compatible with this tool.)
Click on this link for Instructions for the Forster Cartridge Case Inspector