Wilson STD Bullet Seater
A favorite among Benchrest shooters. A chamber type bullet seater positively controls both bullet and cartridge case alignment. The case and bullet are completely captured by the die prior to the bullet being pushed straight into the case by a close-fitting seating stem. This style of bullet seater works more accurately than a conventional (7/8″-14 TPI) bullet seating die.
Seating depth adjustments are made by turning the screw inside the cap (3/8″ – 24 TPI). This is one of the most accurate bullet seaters ever made.
- One of the most accurate seaters ever made.
- Top choice for many competitive shooters.
- Reliable consistent COAL from round one to round one hundred.
- Designed for use with an Arbor Press system
- Die base cap is included
- Optional seating stems available (“VLD stem”)