21st Century Concentricity Gauge – Without Gauge unit
- This is the basic concentricity tool WITHOUT GAUGE
- Ideal if you already own a lever type of dial gauge which you can add. Otherwise look at the unit which comes with a dial gauge.
- This case and cartridge concentricity gauge is specifically designed for measure rotating diameters. That means cartridge cases and loaded rounds.
- Adjustable turning rollier wheels instead of Vee blocks to support the turning cartridge case.
- Can measure outside and inside runnout of the necks.
- Roller sliding supports of linear guideways to adjust each platform independently.
- Like all concentricity gauges, these are diagnostic tools for each step in the reloading process. Pre resizing, post resizing, post bullet seating.