This case trimmer system is the no frills kit which has all the excellent qualities in a trimmer without the unnecesary extras. One of those reloading tools you own for a lifetime and wonder why you didn’t have one at the beginning.
The LE Wilson case trimmer design has always been unique and the ‘benchresters favourite” for more than 40 years. But now it is grown up.
We asked Wilson to make a mounting bracket and we made the platform base to finish it off. This kit can be moved around the workbench or even taken to the range if needed.
- The only case trimmer to actually trim cases exactly to length every time due to how the case is supported.
- Cases are secured in special case holders that simulate a rifle chamber.
- Everything sits on a pair of rails for alignment
- Quick and accurate, no neck pilots are needed.
- The case mouth is cut square.
- You can skim the case heads (the other end) also to remove those slight high spots (only on fireformed cases)
- Several accessories are available like inside neck reamers, primer pocket crimp chamfer tools, shallow taper inside chamfer tool.
- Large diameter adjustment shaft.
- Can be set up for long cartridges by repositioning the cutter holder head. (Clearance from cutter head to shaft end is 72mm on standard setting. You can add extra 13mm by readjusting the cutter bearing.
This Wilson- BRT kit includes these items
- LE Wilson Stainless Trimmer
- LE Wilson mounting bracket
- BRT Platform base section with white plastic cylinder which is used to tap in and out your cases from the case holder.