These scope rings made by Trentech in QLD and are absolutely top quality precision scope rings. Best of all they are AUSTRALIAN MADE.
These scope rings fit Picatinny rail. Many actions have Pic rails attached or integral as one piece. Also two piece pic blocks as integral or individual are available.
PLEASE NOTE: These rings are designed to fit the dimensions of genuine Picatinny cross slots. They DO NOT fit Weaver rail or other ‘home made’ pic rail variants.
Always check your rail dimensions. Google Wikipedia “Picatinny rail” for the diagram showing dimension of the genuine size.
- Machined in pairs and numbered as matched sets
- Perfect alignment on genuine pic rails. NB. Always be carefully to check rails are straight on top edge.
- Double screw style with side bracket clamping method.
- Metric screws. 3mm and 2.5mm allen keys are required.
- Material – Strong aircraft alloy material
- Finishes – Anodised Black. NB. Anodising is a durable, hard wearing surface finish which prevents tarnishing.
- Weight – 120 grams STD. 148 grams TALL.
- Heights – STD – 15mm. TALL – 25mm. Measured from top of the dovetail to bottom of scope tube (30mm and 34mm rings)
- Width – is 20mm
- Surface edges are radiused so no digging sharp corners into your scope tube
- Also… they just look great