Teslong Digital Bore Scope 26 inch Rigid shaft – NTG500H
- Stand alone digital photo/ video borescope – great for gunsmiths to use in their workshop as well as most Firearms owners. Portable to take to the range with you.
- Inspect bore and throat for irregularities and particularly fouling. Quickly check how good your cleaning is.
- Works in bores 20cal and up
- Equipped with 5 inch colour screen, 130mm HD – not requiring a phone or PC. Includes Micro SD card to record Photos and Videos.
- Comes with five threaded 90 Degree side mirrors for delailed viewing.
- Covers bore sizes from 20cal to 50cal (less than 5mm to 12mm). (See important note about each mirror sizes below*)
- The mirror sections are adjustable and screw onto the camera end (fibre optic tube)
- Focus adjustable via moving the mirror position and locking up. It has wide focus tolerance. Adjust for each bore size.
- SD card for recording video and stills. 32gb. Which can be removed and connected into a computer for downloading recordings.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE MIRROR KIT (5 mirrors)
*NB: There are 5 mirrors supplied in the kit. These are packed is a small plastic box and within foam.
a) the smallest measures 0.196″ diameter mirror and is for 22cal and 6mm . (*it will also fit 204 cal bores BUT, use with care as mirror can crack).
b) the next size measures 0.235″ Diameter and is for 6.5cal and 7mm barrels (*NOT TO BE USED IN 6MM BORES as mirror can crack).
c) the next size measures 0.274″ diameter and is for 30cal to 338 (*not to be used for 7mm bores)
d) the next size measures 0.334″ diameter and is for 35cal to 40cal (*not to be used for 338 bores)
e) the largest size measures 0.391″ and is for 416cal to 50cal
AN IMPORTANT NOTE TO REMEMBER: In regards to the above list for recommended use of mirrors. If the size b) mirror which is 0.035″diameter is used in a 6mm bore, often, or eventually, the mirror will actually crack. The land height in some 6mm barrels will make the fit be too close. Not all 6mm bores will be a problem, but WE recommend you do not use this size mirror in 6mm bores.
The similar thing applies to using the b) mirror in 20cal bores although there is a little more clearance compared to the 6mm bores. We have also advised the manufacturer of our concerns and advice given here.
TESLONG will not cover cracked mirrors in warranty.