Shadetree Joystick Rest Top to suit Bald Eagle
- The Shadetree Joystick coaxial benchrest top is designed to fit directly onto a Bald Eagle Benchrest bottom section. Both Cast Iron or Alloy versions
- This is an economical way to get a joystick style benchrest for competition use.
- It has a threaded post that is 3/4″ x 10 SAE thread.
- The Shadetree comes without front bag so you need to also get a bag separately of your choice to suit your rifle fore end width. The internal dimensions of the bag area is 145mm x 55mm
- Protecktor front owl ear bags fit. 3 sizes available in leather and 3 sizes in Cordura. 1″, 2″ and 3″
- Also the Common Varmint Edgewood front bag will fit.
NB. The Protektor ”Caldwell” style front bag will not fit (too fat). The Bald Eagle range of bags are also difficult and a bit too fat.
Many people fit this joystick top to other benchrests connecting up with different threaded posts altogether. This can be achieved but some mechanical knowledge and tools are required and this is up to each owner to interpret or adapt. For this the rest top also needs a complete dismantle to remove the post supplied and fit up the other type desired. Its more than a regular ”handyman” job.
Click the image for video using the Shadetree…