This is an ideal combination to get into a Joystick type of a benchrest. The Shadetree top has been around for 10 years and is used on many other types of regular, traditional benchrests like this Bald Eagle. (Eg, Caldwell, Hart, Edgely, early Sinclair etc). The Bald Eagle base is cast Alloy. Good for those who prefer a lightweight option. Probably not recommended for F class shooting unless with a 223 etc.
- This kit is a combination of 4 components
- 1) Bald Eagle Alloy Slingshot legs Benchrest, model BE1005 which is with standard top – no windage. Slingshot shape front legs helps stability in situations where the shooter is firing fast and returning the rifle to the front stop hard. Some triangle shaped Benchrests can tip under those circumstances.
- 2) Shadetree joystick benchrest top with threaded post to suit Bald Eagle rests
- 3) Protektor brand cordura front bag to fit the Shadetree and suit 3″ wide stocks (NB: bag is empty, you need to fill it with sand). Also note: Bag is visually different to illustrated in this photo. Please refer to other models with the Shadetree kit.
- 4) BRT replacement rear leg. Stainless dome head bolt with machined point. Also a smaller bolt supplied to screw into thread hole on the rear arm (cosmetic only)
PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS TAB ABOVE HERE AND THEN CLICK LINK TO READ AND SEE THE FIT UP.