MM Barrel Tuner – Centrefire rifles (up to 1″ dia)
- Designed for LV or HV centrefire benchrest rifles and Long range F class style rifles. Weight is approx 144 grams.
- These tuners require the barrel to be threaded 0.875″ dia for 1.250″ long and 32 threads per inch (TPI).
- The tuners work on adjusting the length to find a spot delivering tighter shot dispersion.
- They also work on the harmonic dampening principle. In a similar way to an engine’s harmonic balancer.
- Engraved index marks at the rear face of the tuner makes it easier to track position changes when first setting up.
- Dual clamping screws for a positive 360 degree clamp on the threads.
- Top quality product. Made in Australia.