NEVER use these tools in a case with a “LIVE Primer”.
• The new Premium flash hole tools have a carbide cutting head that allow the brass chips to free flow from the cutter which conditions both the diameter of the flash hole and chamfers the flash hole at the case web.
• Available in 0.082”, 0.062” and 0.059” diameter cutting tips.
• The tip of the tool has a gentle taper to help enter the flash hole and then condition the flash hole to a specific diameter.
• Just as our “Professional” flash hole tool, the “Premium” tool chamfer cut depth is controlled from the case web. So once the tool bottoms on the case web the cutting action is done regardless of overall case length variation.
• Available in configurations for manual and powered operation.