K&M Ultimate Neck Turning Kit
PLEASE NOTE – THIS KIT IS NOT FOR CALIBERS ABOVE 338cal. You will need the Large Neck turn body for 35, 9.3mm, 375, 408, 416, 45 and 50cal (see products listed below)
- This K&M neck turning kit includes everything you need to do a professional job of machining the necks of your brass cases.
- The K&M neck turn body includes a Tungsten Carbide cutter shaped to account for all case shoulder angles. It won’t go blunt.
- The neck turner is adjustable to allow 0.0001″ (one ten thousandth of an inch) adjustments. Optional dial gauge in 0.0005″ will connect directly into turner body.
- An ‘Ergo holder’ allows the neck turn body to connect for greater grip and also acts as a heat soak.
- Includes a case holder system which contains interchangeable shellholders. See shellholder chart.
- Case driver can be installed into a cordless screwdriver, cordless drill or the supplied handle for hand use. For power use keep below 200 rpm.
- The expander system includes a press adapter for use in a regular reloading press that accepts 7/8×14 dies.
- The expander mandrels are 0.001″ larger than the neck turn pilots for each calibre
- Includes Carbide non cutting neck turn pilot. Carbide pilots tend not to pick up or build up brass and never wear.