BT65-LW17 Gen. 2 CAL Atlas Bipod
The CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipods were developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature.
The BT65-LW17 mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S Lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc™.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc™ lever below.
- Height Range: 5.1 – 9.4″ (6.6” at 90°)
- Preloaded Cant: 45 degrees
- Position Button 0.5″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 14.57 ounces
- Footprint: 9–12.5″
BRT Shooters Supply is an authorised Australian dealer for B & T Industries (the manufacturer of Accu-Shot and Atlas Bipods and accessories). All Accu-Shot/Atlas products bought from BRT Shooters Supply are covered by the Atlas warranty.
Click on image for a video on Atlas Bi-pods and applications…
Click this image for video on Lever adjustments…