21st Century Concentricity Gauge with Indicator
- This case and cartridge concentricity gauge is specifically designed for measure rotating diameters. That means cartridge cases (empty) and also loaded rounds.
- Lever type needle dial gauge is correct type for measuring rotating surfaces.
- Adjustable turning roller wheels instead of Vee blocks to support the turning cartridge case.
- Can measure outside and inside runnout of the necks.
- Roller sliding supports of linear guideways to adjust each platform independently.
- Like all concentricity gauges, these are diagnostic tools for each step in the reloading process. Pre resizing, post resizing, post bullet seating.
- Optional wheel and mount can be added to this device (purchased separately)
Click the image for video…